This is an incomplete list of awesome things built with styled-components. If you have something to share, please add it to the awesome-styled-components repo on GitHub and it will automatically show up here!
If you know any projects build with styled components contributions and suggestions are always welcome!
Please read the contribution guidelines first and submit a PR.
Built with styled-components
- Data Table with built in sorting, pagination, selection, expandable rows and customizable styling.
- Component library built with four themes, grid system, ltr and rtl directions, theme system to add and edit themes
- Floating label component which works with any HTML input.
- Component library using styled-system and other open source components.
- Simple one-off canvas menu.
- Windows 95 style UI components.
- Micro-sized & micro-optimized select component.
- Component library built with accessibility, modularity, responsiveness, and theming in mind.
- Bootstrap 4 Components, mixins, utilities implementations with global sharing community ecosystem in mind.
- Reusable components for spinners.
- Modal component with familiar API and syntactic sugar.
- Smooth UI
- UI Library / Design System.
- A powerful component library for quickly building modern web apps.
- Icons from popular icon packs (Font Awesome, Material, Octicons, etc).
- Flexible, reusable set of web UI components, built by Hack Club
- Lightweight Select control component.
- Convert your links into beautiful previews.
- Toolkit for building interactive UIs.
- Functional React UI component library.
- A collection of pure CSS loading components.
- Simple chatbot / conversational-ui component.
- Tourist Guide into your Components.
- Drop-in component for gradients.
- Accessible ReactJS tooltip component.
- Iconography for grommet apps.
- Your number one resource to the Finnish employment community.
- Nyxo iOS & Android App
- Personalized sleep coaching mobile app.
- Video collaboration, video distribution and video everything else.
- Orbit Components
- Component library of Orbit Design System, built by and for Kiwi.com
- No code website builder to create landing pages and online stores in minutes.
- The unified workspace for distributed teams. Real-time collaboration and organization tool.
njt (npm jump to) is a tool and a service that provides package navigation shortcuts. It uses Next.js and involves server-side-rendering (source).
- Strapi Admin Panel
- Strapi built-in admin panel to build content APIs.
- Daily deal site offering the latest trends in fashion and home decor.
- Sweetgreen Android App
- Sweetgreen is an American fast casual restaurant chain that serves salads. It already using Styled Components for the React Native Android Application.
- Uptime monitoring and analytics service.
- Reveal insights on your team's hidden qualities.
- The Players Tribune
- Moleskine Digital Studio.
- Professional Fortnite Battle Royale Stats.
- Open-Source GraphQL ORM for GraphQL Servers (source).
- Digital product design, workflow & collaboration.
- Swipe Life
- Online CAD Editor & Viewer.
- Fashion, Trends, Beauty and People.
- The community platform for the future (source).
- Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more with trust.
- Turn data collection into an experience.
- Atlaskit by Atlassian (source).
- Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out.
- Best way for artists and creators to get sustainable income and connect with fans.
- Online Cannabis Ordering & Delivery.
- Tab Ipsum
- Generate fake content easily (source).
- Design, develop, connect data, get source code - all in one place.
- React Native Explorer
- Explorer React Native packages and examples effortlessly.
- Coinbase Pro
- US based digital asset exchange with trading UI, FIX API and REST API.
- Rick and Morty Information Portal.
- Hack Club
- Website for a global, non-profit community of high school coding clubs (source)
- Helsinki Food Guide
- Website featuring only the best dishes in Helsinki.
- Atlas of of Economic Complexity
- Research and data visualization tool to explore global trade flows across markets, track these dynamics over time and discover new growth opportunities for every country.
- Count Minutes
- Application helping you to be in control of your time.
- GitPoint is the most feature-rich unofficial GitHub client that is 100% free.
- Personal homepage built with next.js; also uses GraphQL, Docker, CI and microservice architecture (source on GitLab).
- Searchable catalog of linters.
- Timer to track your work tasks (source).
- A beautiful and simple UI for generating web gradients. (source).
- An online editor tailored for React development (source).
- Marketing website with theme colors that change on refresh (source).
- Portfolio of Joseph Ireland (source).
- A simple static homepage built with CRA pre-renderer (source).
- David McClain | Dirtyredz * About me, Latest projects and Contact (source).
- Brings you each day a stunning picture of our universe, Astronomy Picture of the Day. (source).
- Searchable catalog of PostCSS plugins.
Video from Confs